Thursday 19 May 2016

What's that Comin' over the Hill . . . .

During the Unfinished Business Kickstarter, I really wanted to get into the Watchers for WWX. But, as is always the way, I was in a financial position where the real world got in the way (I won't bore you, its just the account of a family bereavement and being a responsible adult).

So, as far as the Kickstarter was concerned, I was in for a Dollar - so I could order the Kickstarter only miniatures (which are all lovely).

Even so, the Watchers weren't far from my mind.

Fast Forward to today - and my Watchers Faction Starter Box arrived, oh happy day!

Of course the Base Inserts I was designing to go with them were an abject failure (which is a slight disappointment) but luckily I had already ordered so Desert Base Inserts to go with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment